1970 Corvette Registry
You can copy & paste this into an e-mail, and simply type in the answers before sending it!
1. Build number / Vehicle VIN
2. Owner's Name & E-mail address / City / State / Country (Specify Anonymous or Unpublished if desired)
3. Configuration (coupe / convertible) & Convertible Top / Hard Top Colors if applicable.
4. Exterior & Interior color code & Build Date Code (from the trim tag)
5. Original Engine size and Hp Rating & Engine stamp pad info if original engine.
6. Original Transmission (TH400, M20, M21) & Rear axle ratio
7. Original factory options:
A/C (C60), PS (N40), PB (J50), AM/FM (U69), AM/FM Stereo (U79), Alarm (UA6), Tilt/Tele (N37)
PW (A3), Shoulder Belts (A85) - Standard Coupes, option on Convertibles, Rear Window Def (C50)
Wheel Covers (P02), White letter tires (PU9), White stripe tires (PT7), Aux. Hard Top (C07),
Hard top Vinyl (C07), HeavyDuty Battery (T60), Opt. Posi Ratio (G81), Performance Pkg (ZR1)
California Emissions (NA9)
8. Website URL / photo of the car. & any other info you want included online in the "Other" data block.
*EXTRA* If you do have the Corvette Order Copy, commonly known as the build sheet, we're collecting photos of those too. Please see the Research Page on the registry website and send me a high resolution picture of your build sheet and any grease pencil markings you have found on the car underside and / or car components. Thanks!